Upcoming Parent Presentations
Monday 6/4, 6pm at DLS Santa Cruz
Tues 6/5, 6pm at DLS San Jose
Part 2: Executive Functioning / How to Nurture in Yourself & Others
Join DLS founder and board certified educational specialist John Fleming to learn more about executive functioning in part 2 of this two-part series. In June, learn more about executive functioning:
• What Can We Do about It? Quick Research Review
• Your Support Can Be Their Shame: How to Support Others
• Do You Have It, Too? Understanding multiple factors that can contribute to “lack of executive functioning"
• Getting Support: Methods for Helping
Email us to RSVP and so we may prepare materials for you.
Beyond Strengths and Weaknesses:
Training to Build Flexible Learners
DLS’s customized training provides conceptual, practical, and hands-on activities for building understanding of different learners.
- professional learning specialists and allied professionals
- parent presentations
Topics can be customized to your needs. Commonly requested topics include: